Sacropolis - Why Should I? (Live Acoustic Version) ...Glücksmomente...



LYRICS

I ´m in fear, don ´t  know where  I belong
Try a fresh start, trying to be strong,
so much could go wrong

I am scared
unprepared
I hope I ´ll find my own way
Why do I
Give a damn
About the things all the others say?

I will find out, where I belong without
You, telling me, where to go and what will be
Good things come to those who wait,
know that I ´m not afraid
Even though you say  I through my life away
I will find out where I belong, no doubt

I will grow up I will be a man
No I don ´t have to prove you anything
I know who I am

I ´m not scared, 
well prepared
Old enough to find my own way
Why should I
Give a damn
About the tings all the others say?

I will find out where I belong without
You, telling me where to got and what will be
Good things come to those who wait
know that I´ m not afraid
even though you say I throw my life away
I will find out where I belong, no doubt

Why should I....









Die Band Sacroplis wurde mir letztes Jahr von Finn empfohlen. Er sprach darüber in einem seiner Podcasts "Quarantalk".  Indie-Pop-Rock vom feinsten... Diese Musik ist euphorisierend, muntert auf, und genau das gefällt mir, Das brauche ich. Jetzt. Im Moment... und eigentlich immer.

SACROPOLIS.... vier junge Musiker, die Brüder Jean und Leon, mit  ihren Freunden Ben und Tom.

Die Band besteht seit 2013. Ihre songs sprechen für sich...und diese Acoustic-Version gefällt mir besonders gut.

Glücksmomente... durch Musik. Heute morgen hatte ich ein Telefonat mit dem Klinikum. Die Chirurgin ist aus dem Urlaub zurück. Nächste Woche Mittwoch bespreche ich meine hoffentlich letzte Brust-OP mit ihr. Voraussichtlich wird die OP dann in zwei Wochen stattfinden. Es geht aufwärts...



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Julian Kretzschmar und Band im Theaterstübchen Kassel, 15.12.2023, Mehr als ein Geheimtipp

Willow Festival, 21./22.07.2023 im Rinklin Weidengarten Ahnatal. Mykket Morton, Kamanko, Call Us Janis....

FULLAX support OkayALEX im Schachthof Kassel 17.10.2023