Steven Wilson, The man who made prog-rock cool again... "The future bites"... - Album des Monats- - Home In Negative [Bonus Tracks & Demos]













Prog Nation hat Steven Wilson - Key of Skeleton Bonus Tracks












Such a pale light
such a long night
pick up the key
don´t stop your gaze in your coffee
I it me?
Do I look beautiful in the half light?

It s been so long
years have gone
since I belonged
Hold me please
stay with me
and I will sleep

I will go now
But I will be with you
hold my gaze
hold me inside you



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Julian Kretzschmar und Band im Theaterstübchen Kassel, 15.12.2023, Mehr als ein Geheimtipp

Willow Festival, 21./22.07.2023 im Rinklin Weidengarten Ahnatal. Mykket Morton, Kamanko, Call Us Janis....

FULLAX support OkayALEX im Schachthof Kassel 17.10.2023